- Bachelor in Naturopathy and Yogic Sciences (BNYS)
Bachelor of Naturopathy & Yogic Sciences (BNYS) is a 5 ½ years (4½+1year internship) Medical Degree in Naturopathy and Yoga, which is equal to the duration of other medical courses
Students in BNYS will be admitted by merit of NEET and other methods decided by govt. time to time. The said examination is likely to be held on 06.05.2018 for this academic session. Detailed information is available on CBSE website. Click on the link below for latest updates- https://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx
12th with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Minimum 50% of PCB)
Duration and Details of papers in the course:
BNYS is 4 and half year + 1year internship course It includes following papers:
- I year- 7 papers (Anatomy, Physiology, Biochemistry, Principle of Yoga, Philosophy of Nature Cure, Yoga And Vedic Sharir, Sanskrit)
- II year- 6 papers (Pathology, Microbiology, Community Medicine, Yoga Philosophy, Chromomagneto, Fasting Therapy)
- III year -6 papers (Yoga And its Application, Naturopathy Diagnosis, Modern Diagnosis and First Aid, Manipulative Therapy, Acupuncture. Basic Pharmacology)
- IV year- 8 papers (Nutrition And Dietetics, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Yoga Therapy, Hydrotherapy and Mud Therapy, Physiotherapy, Holistic Practice of Naturopathy and Yoga, Hospital Management and Research Methodology, Psychology)
- V year- Rotatory Internship
Each subject includes theory and practical examination.
Examination Pattern: Annual
Why To Join BNYS in Madhav University
Madhav University is situated near Mount Abu valley which is fully surrounded by nature’s beauty, peace and free from the pollution and which is perfect for the system of naturopathy and practice of yoga and this also provides best environment for the patient to heal themselves.
This university is established by the Act No. 7 of 2014 of State Legislature of Government of Rajasthan and it is one of the best private university in Rajasthan. It provides all the facilities of College and Hospital.
Facilities in the College
- High-tech classrooms with audio-visual facility
- Therapeutic section for practical
- Yoga hall
- Laboratory for subjects like anatomy, physiology, pathology etc.
- Various indoor and outdoor Sports activities
- Extra - Curricular like lifestyle medicine
- Digital Library
- Newly well-furnished separate Girls and Boys Hostels with hygienic food
- College Buses
Facilities in the Hospital
- Madhav Naturopathy and Yoga Hospital, established in 2015, is first of its kind in naturopathy in western Rajasthan. All modern diagnostic methods are used to get a proper, precise diagnosis along with naturopathy, yoga therapy, acupuncture, physiotherapy, chromo therapy treatments and other supported therapies like panchkarma and ayurveda treatment which are combined together to benefit the needy.
- Well established 100 bedded IPD with Deluxe and Semi-deluxe Cottages
- Pathology Laboratory
- X-Ray/USG/C.T. Scan
- Well established and separate wing in hospital for Hydrotherapy section, Manipulative therapy, Acupuncture ,Physiotherapy, Mud therapy, nutrition and diet –
- Diet facilities according to disease condition
- Audio visual waiting area for patients
- Highly qualified and experienced clinical and hospital staff
- Highly qualified and experienced subject wise teaching faculty
- Highly qualified Yoga expert
- Professionally Qualified Librarian
- Other management staff and ministerial staff
The college provides various scholarship schemes as well as merit based scholarships Slike University Merit Scholarship, National Loan Scholarship, Educational Concession under KPCR, SC/ST, OBC, etc., Other Awards and Endowments.
Job Opportunities after BNYS
- Employment in govt. sector like in Ministry of Health, Ministry of AYUSH, research council like Central Council for Research in Yoga and Naturopathy (CCRYN),
- Job opportunities in India as well as in abroad.
- Yoga teacher in schools
- Lecturer-ship in Medical universities and colleges.
- Professorship/ Readership/ Yoga Teaching/ Yoga Registered Medical Practice.
- Hospital Administration/ Naturopathy Practice/ General Practice/ Health Secretary ship.
- Nutrition/ Dietetics, Obstetrics, Gynecology.
- Acupuncture/ Neuro-Physiology/ Spa practice
- National Rural Health Mission (NRHM) under AYUSH system of medicine, as well as Modern Medicine.
- Specialty clinics targeting individual disorders like Bariatric (Obesity, Psycho Neurology (Stress), (Allergology) Allergy, Palliative Medicine, Back Pain, Dietology (Diet Counseling), Reproductive Medicine, Lifestyle (Addictive Medicine & Necrology, De-Addiction (Rehabilitative Medicine), Rehabilitation (Medical, Psychiatry and Post-Surgery Cases)
- Stress management and lifestyle management consultations in corporate hospitals and holistic wellness centers
- Pre-clinical specialization
- Para-clinical specialization
- Clinical specialty
- Non-clinical specialist in healthcare establishments
- Hospitals in Army, Navy, Air Force, and Paratroops